Stewart County Fire Rescue is responsible for providing fire, rescue, and emergency medical first response for the 13,000 residents of our 454 square mile county. Our mission is to prevent and curtail the destruction of property by fire and to aid in the preservation of life, health and property by providing emergency and non emergency services to the citizens of Stewart County. Each year our volunteers contribute thousands of hours in responding to emergency incidents, attending training, and fundraising.
Proudly Serving Stewart County:
- Station 1 - North Stewart
- Station 3 - Old Hwy 79
- Station 4 - Taylor's Chapel
- Station 5 - Hopewell
- Station 6 - Cumberland City
- Station 7 - Bumpus Mills
- Station 9 - Leatherwood Brownfield
- Station 10 -Hwy 46 Indian Mound
- Station 12 - Bear Springs
Thank YOU for your continued support!